Essential Oils UK
Wild As The Wind carry one of the most comprehensive ranges of essential oils in the UK.
Despite being of exceptional quality, Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are some of the most affordable therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils available in the UK.
Over 200 UK Essential Oils to choose from…
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are supported by fantastic feedback from a growing family of loyal customers.
In addition, many of the essential oils are accompanied by a comprehensive overview of the health benefits and applications of each oil. This is an ongoing work, which will take years to complete, but most of the ethically sourced essential oils already provide excellent levels of information.
Please visit the individual essential oil product pages to read this information, and access the reviews relating to the specific essential oils you are interested in.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils…
Wild As The Wind Natural Skincare & Essential Oils is a leading UK stockist of premium quality essential oils. We source exquisite essential oils from around the world to create our UK Essential Oil Collection.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in varying sized amber glass bottles, sealed with an aluminium lid. Our entire range of essential oils is bottled in the UK, by hand.
Please click the following link to view the full range of therapeutic grade essential oils.
Alternatively, you can use the search box to look for specific aromatherapy oils, or you can visit the Wild As The Wind Shop Page to begin your search.
If you prefer, you can simply go to the full list of Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils and click on the links provided.
Wild As The Wind Blended Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind also produce a good number of Blended Essential Oils.
The Wild As The Wind pre-blended essential oil range has been created for:
- Those seeking specific outcomes from using essential oils
- For people who don’t have the time, or the confidence, to formulate their own blends for specific applications
- To help reduce the cost of working therapeutically with essential oils
You can view the Wild As The Wind Blended Essential Oils here: Full List Of Wild As The Wind Blended Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils are premium grade, therapeutic aromatherapy oils, which are optimally beneficial for all manner of applications. They are used by therapists and private individuals throughout the UK.
The Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Range includes:
Find Essential Oils UK
It is possible to buy Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils, via this online shop, from anywhere in the UK.
There are several ways to search and select oils within the Wild As The Wind Essential Oils UK range…
- Use the search box to search for essential oils
- Use the links in red above
- Click the essential oils image
- See the list of Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils
Essential Oils UK Quality
Wild As The Wind only carry the purest UK essential oils. This means that Wild As The Wind essential oils provide optimal therapeutic benefit.
Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils have all been rated five stars out of five in customer feedback…
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: I’ve ordered a variety of essential oils & each one has been exceptional.Victoria, Bournemouth, Dorset
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: I have just placed a further order for more essential oils. I am hooked! Thank you so much for your recommendations of oils… they have really helped to lift our spirits in lockdown.Anna, London
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Producers
Wild As The Wind work closely with many of the producers of the essential oils we supply.
In addition, certain essential oils are sourced through thoroughly vetted, and comprehensively certified, UK essential oil wholesalers. These suppliers are multi-generational, family businesses, with an immense level of expertise in their field.
Please visit the Full List Of UK Essential Oils here: Wild As The Wind UK Essential Oils
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: I have just received my first order from Wild As The Wind, plastic-free packaging, a lovely personal note and beautiful quality oils, what more could I ask for? Thank you.Carly, Umberleigh, Devon
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: Back for more essential oils… thanks for the excellent oils last time, I loved them.Lucy, Cheshire
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind only supply Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. This fundamentally means Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are guaranteed to be potently beneficial.
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: From my own experience, these essential oils are of very high quality, and skincare you must absolutely try! Once you do, you will never look back!Sas, London
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: I love these oils. I’ve since put some clients onto this amazing brandTalitha, Glasgow :: Massage Therapist
What Constitutes A Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil?
A Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil is one which is purely natural, and hasn’t been tampered with. This means Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are optimally beneficial with no adulterants added.
Finding genuine Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils is sadly, very difficult. This is because it’s estimated that as many as 98% of all essential oils sold globally have been modified for commercial reasons or to enhance profits.
Adulterated essential oils are often not only stripped of their beneficial qualities, but, they are also often rendered toxic and harmful to the user. This is true even if proper usage standards for safe use of essential oils are applied.
This is why essential oils should never be bought on price!
★★★★★ 5 Star Review :: I just wanted to thank you for the essential oils that arrived today – and the complimentary tin, and the very lovely note you included. I really appreciated that, and it’s a wonderful, personal touch.Anna, London
I’m looking forward to using the oils! A first sniff of each, and I know they’re excellent quality.
With love and all good wishes,
Blended Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind produce a good number of Blended Essential Oils, which are designed to target specific issues. Some support neurological health, emotional health and inflammatory conditions, whilst others address toxicity issues and stress etc.
The Wild As The Wind Blended Essential Oils range has been created for two key reasons:
- To help inexperienced aromatherapy users to easily gain access to the considerable benefits of using essential oils.
- To keep costs to a minimum for those who wish to use essential oils to support their wellbeing.
Essential Oil Blended Products
Wild As The Wind also offer a good number of Essential Oil Blended Products. These are made using essential oils and carrier oils, and are suitable for topical application.
These Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Blended Products are for skincare and healthcare applications.
All of the Wild As The Wind Products are:
- Made exclusively with essential oils & carrier oils… & nothing else!
- The reason why Wild As The Wind Products receive so much praise is because of the therapeutic properties of the essential oils used.
- Hand-made with love.
If you are reading feedback about any of the Wild As The Wind Hand-Blended Products you are effectively reading about the many benefits that the essential oils within them are exerting.
If you are new to essential oils, this feedback will likely blow you away! You will doubtless be left wishing you’d discovered genuinely therapeutic essential oils a long time ago.
Inspiring New Essential Oil Users
Wild As The Wind hope to inspire as many new users of essential oils as possible.
We know and trust the abilities of essential oils, and we want everyone to share in their benefits.
Essential oils provide natural solutions to a lot of our current issues. For this reason it’s hoped you’ll join Wild As The Wind on a journey of discovery about essential oils, and your health, happiness and horizons all improve as a consequence.
Appease Essential Oil Blend
Full List Of Essential Oils
- Amyris Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Angelica Root Essential Oil
- Basil Essential Oil
- Benzoin Essential Oil
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Bergamot Mint Essential Oil
- Birch (Sweet) Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Black Spruce Essential Oil
- Cade Essential Oil
- Camphor Essential Oil
- Canada Balsam Essential Oil
- Cananga Essential Oil
- Caraway Essential Oil
- Caraway Essential Oil (UK)
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Cassia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cédrat Essential Oil
- Celery Seed Essential Oil
- Chamomile German Essential Oil
- Chamomile Roman Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Cistus Essential Oil
- Citronella Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Clove Leaf Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Coriander Essential Oil
- Coriander Leaf Essential Oil
- Coriander Seed Essential Oil
- Cubeb Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Cypress Leaf Essential Oil
- Damiana Essential Oil
- Davana Essential Oil
- Dill Essential Oil
- Elemi Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
- Fennel Sweet Essential Oil
- Fir Needle Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Galbanum Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Gingergrass Essential Oil
- Guaiacwood Essential Oil
- Gurjun Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Hemp Essential Oil
- Ho-Wood Essential Oil
- Hyssop Essential Oil
- Iary Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Juniper Needle Essential Oil
- Katrafray Essential Oil
- Khella Essential Oil
- Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
- Lavandin Super Essential Oil
- Lavender Fine AOP Essential Oil
- Lavender High Altitude Essential Oil
- Lavender Maillette Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Manuka Essential Oil
- May Chang Essential Oil
- Marjoram Wild Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Naiouli Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Olibanum Essential Oil
- Oregano Essential Oil
- Opopanax Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Patchouli Light Essential Oil
- Patchouli Dark Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Petitgrain Essential Oil
- Peru Balsam Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- ★Plai Essential Oil
- Ravensara Essential Oil
- Ravintsara Essential Oil
- Rosemary Cineol Essential Oil
- Rosemary Camphor Essential Oil
- Rosewood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil
- Star Anise Essential Oil
- Tagetes Essential Oil
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
- Thyme Red Essential Oil
- Thyme White Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Wormwood (absinthium) Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil Comores
- Ylang Ylang I Essential Oil Comores
- Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil Comores
Full List Of Organic Essential Oils
- Organic Basil Essential Oil
- Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Organic Cardamom Essential Oil
- Organic Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Organic Chamomile (Roman) Essential Oil
- Organic Chamomile (German) Essential Oil
- Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Organic Cistus Essential Oil
- Organic Citronella Essential Oil
- Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Organic Clove Leaf Essential Oil
- Organic Natural Clove Essential Oil
- Organic Coriander Seed Essential Oil
- Organic Cypress Essential Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Ginger Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit White Essential Oil
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Organic Hyssop Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Organic Lime Essential Oil
- Organic Mandarin Red Essential Oil
- Organic Melissa Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Neroli Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Organic Oregano Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Organic Pine Essential Oil
- Organic Ravensara Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- Organic Spearmint Essential Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Thyme Essential Oil
- Organic Turmeric Essential Oil
- Organic Vetivert Essential Oil
- Organic Wormwood Essential Oil
- Organic Yarrow Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Full List Of Wildcrafted Organic Essential Oils
- ★ Wildcrafted Buddha Wood Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Chamomile German Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Chamomile Roman Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Hyssop Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Juniper Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Melissa Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Oregano Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Palo Santo Essential Oil
- ★ Plai Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- ★ Wild Crafted Organic Pine Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Sandalwood Mysore Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Vetivert Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Wormwood Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Yarrow Essential Oil
Anna Mills says
I received my package of essential oils yesterday. Thank you for the swift delivery. I have started using the No. 2 face oil and already am impressed after only two applications.
Loving the scent of the pine [essential oil] in my diffuser and I’m yet to try the others. [All of the essential oils] smell divine. Thank you.
Rachel Wild says
Hi Anna, I’m so pleased you are very happy with your essential oils. The Organic Pine Essential Oil is a very special one… I have never come across another that even begins to compete with the aromatic sophistication of this oil. You have a discerning sense of smell! Thanks very much for letting me know you’re enjoying diffusing your Organic Pine Aromatherapy Oil and using your FACIAL OIL No. 2. x x x
Elizabeth Madden says
Hi i would very much like to inquiry if there is a practioner set of oils avaliable
I am currently a student of radiesthesia /Health Dowsing and i am looking for a complete set of oils to work with in my testing
Please can you advise of costs if avaliable.
Rachel Wild says
Hi Liz, I’ve emailed you. x x x
Alison Garforth says
I can not thank Rachel enough for all her support and knowledge in helping me get started with my oils to help my dog clients, my own dogs and also me.
The products are of the highest quality and fantastic value, I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my essential oils.