Hyssop Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Hyssop Essential Oil is well loved by many. This is because it is a diverse healer which offers profound emotional release and support.
Hyssop Essential Oil heals our lungs, the focal point of our heartbreak and grief, improving respiratory conditions, allowing us to breath life back into our bodies.
Hyssop Essential Oil also heals our gut
where chronic elevated stress levels cause much damage. Stress comes in many forms, including chemical stressors, environmental stressors, (such as wireless technologies and other forms of radiation), psychological stressors and emotional stressors etc… Learn more here: Stress Is The Cause Of All Illness
Hyssop Essential Oil For Emotional Support
Hyssop Essential Oil heals trauma on every level of our being, regardless of how long the trauma has impacted an individual. Even long-term trauma yields to this profound healer if the person using this vibrant aromatherapy oil is ready to be healed.
Hyssop Essential Oil offers us the light at the end of the tunnel even if we have suffered a lifetime of emotional pain and anguish.
It is the essential oil equivalent of redemption. It cleanses the soul of all that ails it. Even the Bible mentions that Hyssop possesses the ability to cleanse the soul.
Hyssop Essential Oil dispels blame and judgement after which only our divinity remains.
Hyssop Essential Oil & Gut Health
As a stimulant, Hyssop Essential Oil helps stimulate digestion. This, in turn, improves our metabolism & nutrient absorption.
In fact, Hyssop Essential Oil also stimulates our nervous, circulatory, endocrine, & excretory systems, all of which contribute towards increased energy levels, improved emotional health and much stronger sense of well being.
Hyssop Essential Oil Is Antibacterial & Antifungal
Hyssop Aromatherapy Oil is effective against the following:
- Staphylococcus pyogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Candida albicans
Hyssop Essential Oil Health Benefits
- Cicatrisant for cell regeneration & wound healing.
- Febrifuge for lowering temperatures & purging.
- Vermifuge for expelling or killing intestinal worms.
Hyssop Essential Oil Traditional Uses
- Digestive & intestinal problems :: acute abdominal pain + intestinal discomfort + flatulence + loss of appetite
- Liver and gallbladder issues
- Muscle spasms & cramps
- Anxiety & Hysteria
- High & low blood pressure
- Supports immune system
- Asthma, (an issue which originates in our gut)
- Respiratory issues + coughs & colds + flu + respiratory infections + soothing sore throats
- Arthritis + rheumatism + gout, (by increasing circulation)
- Earache + toothaches
- Relieves menstrual pain + irregular periods & menopause
Hyssop Essential Oil For Skincare
There is a long tradition of using Hyssop Essential Oil within skincare products. Not only do it’s cicatrisant abilities promote cell regeneration and wound healing, but it’s antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antiseptic and antifungal properties have earned it a place in many people’s medicine cabinets.
It is mainly these constituents which make Hyssop Aromatherapy Oil so effective for the following:
- Anti-ageing – improving the appearance of sagging & reducing wrinkles.
- Purifying & cleansing
- Soothing skin irritations & itching, including insect bites, rashes & chicken pox.
- Because it kills pathogenic bacteria Hyssop acts as a natural deodorant.
- Relieves the discomfort of & heals abscesses, boils, sores & bruises, especially when diluted in Arnica Oil.
- Wound healing, scar reduction, stretch mark reduction & blemish reduction.
- Genital herpes
Hyssop Essential Oil Facts
Hyssop Essential Oil combines well with: Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
+ Lavender Essential Oil
+ Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
+ Rosemary Essential Oil
+ Myrtle Essential Oil + Clary Sage Essential Oil
+ Organic Lemon Essential Oil
Hyssop Essential Oil is considered safe. However, there is insufficient research to support use during pregnancy and whilst breast feeding, and so it is best avoided by mothers to be and young mothers.
It should, however, be avoided by those with high blood pressure and young children for topical and internal application, (under the age of 6).
*Hyssop is used as a food additive without any special warnings.
As a convulsant it can cause seizures & must be avoided by epileptics.
: Hyssopus officinalis
Hyssop Essential Oil contains nearly every chemical compound found in essential oils. Nevertheless, Hyssop Essential Oil is still a mild and gentle essential oil.
Hyssop importantly includes :: monoterpenes :: cis-pinochamphone, trans-pinocamphone & beta-pinene + sequiterpenes :: germacrene & elemol.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook
: 5 stars Google
: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.