Rachel Wild, the founder of Wild As The Wind, is a professional writer who has produced many books worth of well researched complementary health information over the last couple of decades.
So, you can look forward to a series of cutting edge health articles in the Health News section of the Wild As the Wind Shop over the coming months and years.
Why Is A Health News Section Necessary?
There’s many important reasons for creating this Complementary Health News Section.
- It takes 17 years for cutting edge medical research to filter down into medical practice.
- There have been many revelatory medical discoveries within the last few years, but the medicine being practiced today does not, in any way, reflect these new understandings.
- The latest research and medical understanding does not only make the medicine being practiced today obsolete, these new medical understandings actually make a lot of current medical practices dangerous.
- We don’t have to wait for medicine to catch up… we can use the latest medical research to support and improve our health instead of allowing our outdated medical provisions to actually cause us more harm than good.
- Modern Western Medicine is all about splitting things up and making them into separate areas of specialisation, whereas our body’s are fully integrated systems, with every aspect influencing every other aspect…
Physical, Mental & Spiritual Health
This health news section will deal with every aspect of our health. Our mental, physical and spiritual health impacts our overall health. It is, therefore, not possible to concentrate on one aspect of our health., neglecting all others, and expecting to be healthy.
Wild As the Wind Health News Is Free
Whilst a few Wild As The Wind customers have even suggested Rachel Wild should charge for her health writing, this will not happen… This means that all health news articles published via Wild As The Wind online will always be free.
- Wild As The Wind ShopI declare the Wild As The Wind Shop officially open! After months of hard work, and a fair amount of frustration, the Wild As The Wind Shop has finally taken shape and is ready for it’s grand opening! There’s been a lot of unexpected obstacles to overcome, and there have been revised priorities during this