Rachel Wild, the founder of Wild As The Wind, is a professional writer who has produced many books worth of well researched complementary health information over the last couple of decades.
Essential Oil Articles
Boosting Natural Immunity With Sun Exposure & Essential Oils
Using Essential Oils For Prayer
Carrier Oil Articles
Carrier Oils For UV Protection
10 Carrier Oils We Need In Our Bathroom Cabinet
Natural Ways Of Avoiding Sunburn
Carrier Oils For UV Protection
Sleep is the most important thing we can do for health. Diet and exercise come next. In this section you will find articles relating to all of the things we can do to restore balance and ensure optimal health.
Universal Law – The Roadmap To Natural Health
Sleep Issues & The Mineral Connection
Vagal Breathing For Relaxation & Optimal Immunity
Adaptogenic Herbs – for anxiety & depression, immune boosting & stress reduction
Blood Pressure, Dehydration & Oedema
Why Is A Health News Section Necessary?
There are many important reasons for creating this Complementary Health News Section.
- It takes 17 years for cutting edge medical research to filter down into medical practice.
- There have been many revelatory medical discoveries within the last few years, but the medicine being practised today does not, in any way, reflect these new understandings.
- The latest research and medical understanding does not only make the medicine being practised today obsolete, these new medical understandings actually make a lot of current medical practices dangerous.
- We don’t have to wait for medicine to catch up… we can use the latest medical research to support and improve our health, instead of allowing our outdated medical provisions to actually cause us more harm than good.
- Modern Western Medicine is all about splitting things up and making them into separate areas of specialisation, whereas our bodies are fully integrated systems, with every aspect influencing every other aspect…
Wild As the Wind Health News Is Free
Whilst a few Wild As The Wind customers have even suggested Rachel Wild should charge for her health writing, this will not happen… This means that all health news articles published via Wild As The Wind online will always be free.
The information provided is not intended to replace the medical directives of your healthcare provider. This information is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of health issues. If you are pregnant, have serious or multiple health concerns, consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils or associated products.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Carrier Oils For UV ProtectionCarrier Oils For Sun Protection There’s no denying that sun exposure is vitally important for our health. This is a subject covered in the article Why Do We Need Sunlight?, which lists all of the vitally important reasons why sun exposure is so necessary for the proper function of our[Read More]
- Natural Facial Oils100% Natural Facial Oils Natural facial oils are where it all began for me. They were my epiphany! I wanted to get away from all of the caking agents, yucky emulsifiers and the countless synthetic preservatives, which extend the shelf life of commercially produced moisturisers… even the expensive organic ones…[Read More]
- Universal Law – The Roadmap To Natural HealthEach soul enters so that it may make its paths straight. For they alone who walk the straight and narrow way may know themselves to be themselves, and yet one with the Creative Forces. Edgar Cacye Reading: 2021-1 Health is an Anglo Saxon word meaning “whole”. There is so much[Read More]
- How To Use Essential OilsHow To Use Essential Oils This is a comprehensive guide to using essential oils. It provides detailed instructions on how to use essential oils safely and effectively to restore and enhance your health and well being. In This Article 10 Different Ways Of Using Essential Oils Diluting Essential Oils 10[Read More]
- Adaptogenic HerbsAdaptogenic herbs are a very potent means of naturally remedying imbalances within our bodies. They are able to do this because, as their collective name suggests, they adapt to our individual bodily needs. This means that they supplement our deficiencies and reduce bodily excesses. More specifically, adaptogenic herbs work to[Read More]
Margaret Nicholls says
Your “read more” is not working on the Health News page.
Rachel Wild says
Hi Margaret, lovely to hear from you. Thanks for pointing out the issue. I have emailed the developer, so hopefully it’ll be working again soon. In the meantime, you will find books worth of health info at https://www.wilddigital.co.uk… Thanks again.