Rachel Wild, the founder of Wild As The Wind, is a professional writer who has produced many books worth of well researched complementary health information over the last couple of decades.
Essential Oil Articles
Carrier Oil Articles
Sleep is the most important thing we can do for health. Being in nature, especially walking through woodlands, is also deeply important, especially for mental, spiritual and digestive health. Diet and exercise come next.
In this section of Health News you will find articles relating to the many things we can do to restore balance and bolster optimal health. A lot of the suggested protocols are free, yet too many of us are not taking advantage of them. Hopefully, drawing attention to them here will inspire us to change all that?
Adaptogenic Herbs – for anxiety & depression, immune boosting & stress reduction
Blood Pressure, Dehydration & Oedema – proper hydration is fundamental to our health, yet many of us are chronically dehydrated.
Why Is A Health News Section Necessary?
There are many important reasons for creating this Complementary Health News Section.
- It takes 17 years for cutting edge medical research to filter down into medical practice.
- There have been many revelatory medical discoveries within the last few years, but the medicine being practised today does not, in any way, reflect these new understandings.
- The latest research and medical understanding does not only make the medicine being practised today obsolete, these new medical understandings actually make a lot of current medical practices dangerous.
- We don’t have to wait for medicine to catch up… we can use the latest medical research to support and improve our health, instead of allowing our outdated medical provisions to actually cause us more harm than good.
- Modern Western Medicine is all about splitting things up and making them into separate areas of specialisation, whereas our bodies are fully integrated systems, with every aspect influencing every other aspect…
Wild As the Wind Health News Is Free
Whilst a few Wild As The Wind customers have even suggested Rachel Wild should charge for her health writing, this will not happen… This means that all health news articles published via Wild As The Wind online will always be free.
The information provided is not intended to replace the medical directives of your healthcare provider. This information is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of health issues. If you are pregnant, have serious or multiple health concerns, consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils or associated products.
- Circadian Rhythm – Why We Can’t Live Without ItCircadian Rhythm – Why We Can’t Live Without It The discovery of the human circadian rhythm won the Nobel Prize for Physiology / Medicine in 2017. This is because, without a functioning circadian rhythm, we would all be dead. Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael W. Young, and Michael Rosbash were jointly
- Vitamin D & Vitamin KThankfully, the conversation around the importance of vitamin D for optimal immune function has been amplified in recent years. The science is conclusive: we cannot achieve optimal natural immunity without sufficient vitamin D. Vitamin D is also vital for bone health and other systemic functions. Vitamin D is critical for
- Leaky GutLeaky Gut Leaky Gut has sadly become incredibly pervasive. Worst still, many of us have it without even knowing about it. Other, less fortunate individuals, have a slew of debilitating symptoms, making them fully aware they have a serious digestive disorder. But, even so, the symptoms are diverse, and so
- Lemon & Cayenne Drink For Weight Loss & Liver SupportLemon & Cayenne Drink For Liver Support & Weight Loss This Lemon & Cayenne drink for liver and weight loss support is critically important for our gallbladder, and our liver health. This is partly because warm lemon juice helps to dilute and detoxify our bile, preventing it from becoming thick,
- Carrier Oils For UV ProtectionCarrier Oils For Sun Protection There’s no denying that sun exposure is vitally important for our health. This is a subject covered in the article Why Do We Need Sunlight?, which lists all of the vitally important reasons why sun exposure is so necessary for the proper function of our