Rachel Wild, the founder of Wild As The Wind, is a professional writer who has produced many books worth of well researched complementary health information over the last couple of decades.
So, you can look forward to a series of cutting edge health articles in the Health News section of the Wild As the Wind Shop over the coming months and years.
Why Is A Health News Section Necessary?
There’s many important reasons for creating this Complementary Health News Section.
- It takes 17 years for cutting edge medical research to filter down into medical practice.
- There have been many revelatory medical discoveries within the last few years, but the medicine being practiced today does not, in any way, reflect these new understandings.
- The latest research and medical understanding does not only make the medicine being practiced today obsolete, these new medical understandings actually make a lot of current medical practices dangerous.
- We don’t have to wait for medicine to catch up… we can use the latest medical research to support and improve our health instead of allowing our outdated medical provisions to actually cause us more harm than good.
- Modern Western Medicine is all about splitting things up and making them into separate areas of specialisation, whereas our body’s are fully integrated systems, with every aspect influencing every other aspect…
Physical, Mental & Spiritual Health
This health news section will deal with every aspect of our health. Our mental, physical and spiritual health impacts our overall health. It is, therefore, not possible to concentrate on one aspect of our health., neglecting all others, and expecting to be healthy.
Wild As the Wind Health News Is Free
Whilst a few Wild As The Wind customers have even suggested Rachel Wild should charge for her health writing, this will not happen… This means that all health news articles published via Wild As The Wind online will always be free.
- Best UK Facial OilBest UK Facial Oil There are some great facial oils around the globe, but with supply chains looking evermore precarious in this post-Brexit, post-Covid world, it pays to know about the best UK facial oil alternatives! But, that’s not the whole story… The truth of the matter is that the
- Essential Oil QualityThere is a tremendous amount of variation when it comes to the quality of essential oils produced around the world. Where essential oil producing plants are grown is a big factor. Soil quality and sun levels are key, but so is sufficient clean water and plant spacing etc. There’s also
- Wild As The Wind Shop Is Open & The Sale Is Extended & Expanded!Wild As The Wind Shop Is Open As with all other UK lock downs, the Wild As The Wind Shop will remain open for online orders. Deliveries may take a little longer, so please allow a minimum of 10 days for your parcel to arrive from the date of posting.
- Essential Oils Versus Fragrance OilsEssential Oils Versus Fragrance Oils There’s one question which I find desperately dispiriting. It sucks the energy right out of me. And, I am asked it several times a day. How much do your Essential Oils cost? I try to remain completely calm as I explain the following… Only synthetically
- New Wild As The Wind Shop Officially Open!Does this image look familiar? If so, you probably visited this Wild As the Wind Shop to provide feedback during the trial period. If so, thank you so much. If not, then a warm welcome to you now. This is what the home page looks like! And, in this article