Thank you for placing your order via the Wild As The Wind Shop Website. It is much appreciated. It is hoped that you will be entirely happy with your products and the online ordering experience.
This article is designed to outline the steps taken by Wind when processing online orders so that you can have complete peace of mind at every step in the process. It explains what happens once your Wild As The Wind online order has been received, and what you can expect thereafter.
It covers the following:
- Your Order Confirmation
- Your Confirmation Of Posting
- Missing Order Confirmation Or Confirmation Of Posting
Your Order Confirmation
Order confirmation emails are automatically generated when you place an order on the Wild As The Wind Shop Website.
This is the main reasons why you are asked to provide your email address as part of the order process. It is also why it’s so important you check to make sure you have typed your email address in correctly before placing your order.
If you don’t receive confirmation of your Wild As The Wind order in your inbox within a few minutes of placing your order, then the following maybe the reason why:
- Your email software may take a little time to download your emails from the server. Please be patient and check back a little later.
- If your confirmation email is still nowhere to be seen, then it has, in all likelihood, been sent to your spam folder. Please check your spam folder, and once you locate the order confirmation email, please mark it as ‘not spam’. Please also add Wild As The Wind to your address book to avoid future emails from suffering the same fate.
- If you cannot find your confirmation email in your spam folder there’s a chance you may have provided Wild As The Wind with an incorrect email address when you placed your order. Or, you may have used a secondary email address, which means you maybe trying to locate your order confirmation from Wild As The Wind in the wrong email account. (It’s surprising how often this is the case!) Please check all of your emaill accounts prior to contacting Wild As The Wind to ask for assistance. You are best placed to reverse-engineer what you may have done to cause a bit of a glitch in the Wild As The Wind order process.
- However, sometimes the problem may occur further down the line. There could be an issue with your internet connection when you placed your order, or there could have been an issue with the internet connection at the Wild As The Wind end. (This will never adversely affect online security, but it can sometimes interfere with data transfer, leading to ommissions in transmission.) Interuptions in data transfer usually occur during peak service usage times, or bad weather conditions, particularly high winds. Technical malfunctions affecting hardware and software are exceptionally rare as there are backup systems in place, which automatically initiate if there is an issue, so if there has been a problem with data transfer it is usually a case of insufficient bandwith due to high levels of traffic or elemental interference at a network level rather than local hardware and software issues.
If you have problem-solved the situation, checking your inboxes and spam folders within your various email accounts, and there is still no sign of the Wild As The Wind order confirmation email, please get in touch. To assist in eliminating possible causes of the issue, please confirm that you have followed the advice provided above. Hopefully this will mean a quicker resolution to the issue for you.
But, rest assured, if the payment for your order has already left your bank or bulding society account, or from PayPal if you selected this option, then this means that Wild As The Wind has received your order, and is working towards fulfilling it for you.
Please allow 5 working days for your order to be fulfilled, and a further 5 days for it to be delivered, under normal circumstances, after posting.
Wild As The Wind use the Royal Mail for all of our deliveries, opting to send everything via 2nd Class Post to keep costs down for you. Almost all orders are classified as small parcels and often can’t fit through an average sized letterbox. But, as there is no need to sign for your parcels, they can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, so there’s no need for you to be at home when they are delivered.
The Royal Mail specify that 2nd Class Post can take up to 5 days to be delivered, although it is rare for deliveries, under normal circumatnces, to take this long. However, disruptions in service have been commonplace over the last couple of years, so please allow 10 days for delivery during lock downs, and periods of elevated sickness levels.
Please refer to the Missing Parcels article for further detail about deliveries.
Confirmation Of Posting
Wild As The Wind always send out automated ‘confirmation of posting’ emails using the same Wild As The Wind email address used to send you your order confirmation email.
If you don’t receive your confirmation of posting email within five working days, then please check your spam folder and add the Wild As The Wind email address to your email address book to avoid this issue in future.
Missing Order Confirmation & Confirmation Of Posting
If you haven’t received an order confirmation email within one hour of placing the order, or a confiormation of posting email within five days of placing your order, please follow all of the steps above before contacting Wild As The Wind.
If, however, these automated emails can’t be found in your spam folders or secondary email accounts, please contact Wild As The Wind for assistance. Additionally, please ensure you confirm what actions you have taken to eliminate potential issues at your end so that identifying the problem is a lot more possible at our end.
Every endeavour will be made to resolve the issue quickly for you. With your help, in clarifying what actions you have taken, this will likely mean a very speedy resolutions process.