The Wild As The Wind Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the online shop website is a comprehensive compendium of all of the information you need to know when buying your items online from Wild As The Wind.
It covers the queries you are possibly going to have prior to placing an order, as well as all of the advice required for after you have placed your order.
Please read these FAQs prior to contacting Wild As The Wind directly. If you ask a question via email that has already been answered in the FAQs then you will simply be referred back to the FAQ section of the Wild As The Wind shop website.
FAQs are designed to lessen the administrative burden on Wild As The Wind. This is really necessary as the administrative burdens on Wild As The Wind are already very considerable.
Every FAQ article is listed on the General FAQs page…
Please use them… With thanks. x x x
General FAQs :: Everything you’ve thought to ask, but someone beat you to it!
Covers everything from product enquiries to missing parcels…
This page will be updated based on your feedback… But, hopefully the things you are looking for are already there.
Please consult these general FAQs before contacting Wild As The Wind
Buying Options :: This simply explains…
- Who can order from Wild As The Wind
- How to order from Wild As The Wind
- How your Wild As The Wind order is dispatched
- Why Wild As The Wind levy admin charges when dealing with demanding or unreasonable customers (sadly we have a few)
- Missing Parcels / Delayed Parcels
- Damaged Parcels
You will also automatically receive additional information via email for the following:
- To advise you that your order has been received
- To advise you that your order has been completed and dispatched. (Your ‘completed order’ email signifies that your order has been posted to you via the Royal Mail, or courier company.)
- If you order facial oils for the first time online
- When you create an account in the Wild As The Wind Online Shop
- When you sign up to receive Wild As The Wind email updates
If you haven’t added the Wild As The Wind email address to your contacts list, then there’s a chance that emails from Wild As The Wind will go to your spam folder instead of your inbox.
If you can’t find an email from Wild As The Wind when you think you should have received one, please check your spam folder prior to contacting us directly. Many thanks. x x x
The FAQ section also contains all of the legally required paperwork…
General Terms & Conditions Of Using the Wild As The Wind Shop :: This just explains what you can and cannot do within the Wild As The Wind Shop, and what can be done with the content etc. It als explains the legal position of Wild As The Wind as well as your legal position in relation to Wild As The Wind.
Website Disclaimer :: This explains how Wild As The Wind can’t be held responsible for the consequence of you choosing to use the Wild As The Wind Shop.
Conditions Of Sales :: This simply explains the process of ordering Wild As The Wind products and how we ship them and what costs apply. It also covers returns and refunds, lost and damaged parcels etc.