Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
Organic Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil is a citrus essential oil, but unlike Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil and Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil, the FCF in the title means that Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is no longer photo toxic.
This means that Organic Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil can be worn on the skin and immediately exposed to the sun without any adverse effects.
Organic Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil would be photo toxic if it weren’t furocoumarin-free, (FCF). The photo toxic constituent in Organic Bergamot Essential Oil is bergaptene, which is removed from the FCF essential oil..
Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is very clean and enlivening.
Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is most similar to Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, but it is slightly more tart and edgy, and has more floral undertones.
Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil mixes exceptionally well with most aromatherapy oils, but it is particularly well paired with these essential oils:
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Attributes
Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is considered to be uplifting but calming. It is ideal for use during emotionally challenging times.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are suitable for:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Organic Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.