Benzoin Essential Oil
Benzoin Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Benzoin Essential Oil is rather heady and intoxicating, but not in a suffocating kind of a way. It is alluring, sweet and woodsy, with very apparent balsamic and vanilla tones.
Benzion Essential Oil Mixes Well With
Benzion Essential Oil mixes exceptionally well with sweet floral aromatherapy oils like Geranium Essential Oil and Geranium Rose Essential Oil.
Benzion Aromatherapy Oil also blends well with
- Amyris Essential Oil
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Coriander Leaf Essential Oil
- Coriander Seed Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Juniper Needle Essential Oil
- Lavandin Super Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Lavender High Altitude Essential Oil
- Lavender Maillette Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Lime Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Organic Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
Benzoin Essential Oil Health Benefits
Benzoin Essential Oil is considered to be grounding and calming.
Like Myrrh Essential Oil, Benzoin is thought to confer many benefits to the skin. These two oils are the ‘go to’ for cracked skin, especially cracked heels, but they are considered to be excellent for wound healing of all kinds. There are many who believe that Benzoin Essential Oil coupled with Geranium Essential Oil is the ideal combination for soothing and healing Eczema breakouts.
Benzoin Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: antibacterial + anti-inflammatory + antioxidant + antiseptic + antiviral + astringent + disinfectant + germicidal + vulnerary (wound healing)
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.