Gurjun Essential Oil
Gurjun Essential Oil is also known as:
- Gurjun Balsam Essential Oil
- Gurjum Essential Oil
- Gurjum Balsam Essential Oil
- Indian Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
Gurjun Balsam Essential Oil
Gurjun Balsam Essential Oil shares many benefits with other balsamic essential oils. This includes Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil, which is excellent for painful conditions like arthritis and rheumatism etc, and Canada Balsam Essential Oil which is excellent for skin issues and respiratory conditions.
However, none of these oils are considered to be balsamic oils from a chemical perspective. They are known as balsamic oils due to their traditional use.
Learn more: True & Common Balsams
Gurjum Essential Oil Health Benefits
Gurjun Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Antiseptic + anti-anxiety + anti-asthmatic + antibacterial + anti-depressant + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + anti-spasmodic, anti-ulcer + antiviral + astringent + cicatrisant (wound healing) + decongestant + diuretic + mucolytic (thins mucous) + anti-rheumatic + stimulant
Gurjum Essential Oil Traditional Uses
The traditional uses for Gurjum Essential Oil include:
- Respiratory health + bronchial infections
- Inflammatory skin conditions: Psoriasis + eczema + acne
- Rheumatic symptoms + joint health
- Anxiety + depression
- Reduces mucous secretion
- Respiratory conditions :: colds + flu + bronchitis + asthma + chronic cough + allergies
- Stimulating the heart & increasing blood flow
- Urinary tract infections
Wild As The Wind Gurjun Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Gurjum Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils. Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists. Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Learn how to dilute essential oils here: How To Use Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.