Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is an important aromatherapy oil with many uses. It also possesses a very alluring aroma. It is enlivening and revitalising, but at the same time, reassuring, with a lot of warmth. It’s rich, spicy, almost peppery undertones are perfectly balanced with interlacing earthy and woodsy tones.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil has been used throughout the ages in many different applications.
The same plant parts are used to make Cinnamon Spice as are used to make Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil. In spice form, Cinnamon is famed for regulating blood sugar. However, it has a drawback in that it promotes a histamine response.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil shares many benefits with Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil, but Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is considered to be more irritating to the skin than it’s counterpart.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Health Benefits
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Analgesic + antibacterial + anti-diabetic + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antioxidant + anti-parasitic + anti-spasmodic + anti-tumor + anti-viral + immune-stimulant + libido-enhancing + neuro-protective
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, is extracted from the bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicum trees. This is also used to make Cinnamon Spice.
The species Cinnamomum zeylanicum is native to tropical Asia and has been used medicinally for thousands of years, especially in Sri Lanka and India.
The spice features prominently within many medicinal traditions, but its most comprehensive use is within Ayurveda, a system of traditional medicine which is unique to Southern India.
Traditional applications include:
- Arthritis + rheumatism
- Fungal infections
- Skin infections
- Heart problems
- Respiratory infections: colds + flu + bronchitis
- Digestive issues
- Period problems: menstrual cramps + heavy menstruation
- Circulatory issues + blood impurities
Wild As The Wind Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Plant Family: Lauraceae
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Parts Used: Bark
- Appearance: Golden brown, slightly viscous consistency
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes
- Key chemical constituents: cinnamaldehyde, eugenol & linalool, constituting c. 80% +
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Shelf Life: 5 years
Wild As The Wind also stock an excellent Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil.
Wild As The Wind Products Containing Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Blends Well With
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Clove Leaf Essential Oil
- Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serata Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Oregano Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Thyme Red Essential Oil
- Thyme White Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.