Thyme White Essential Oil
Thyme White Essential Oil is also known as Thyme Thymol Essential Oil. This type of Thyme Aromatherapy Oil is considered slightly more irritating to the skin than Thyme Red Essential Oil, aka Thyme Linalool Essential Oil.
Thyme White Essential Oil is considered to be excellent for respiratory issues and as a decongestant.
Thyme Essential Oil supports hormone health, and helps us to detox Xenoestrogens,
If being used for topical application then Thyme Linalool Essential Oil has obviously got to be my proffered option.
Thyme White Essential Oil Blends Well With:
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Oregano Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.