Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage Essential Oil has earned itself the reputation of being the most important aromatherapy oil for female health. And, for good reason.
Clary Sage Essential Oil can support us at every stage in life, helping to ease menstrual issues, and reducing menopausal symptoms.
Clary Sage Essential Oil is often used to appease PMS, menstrual cramps and the emotional upset sometimes experienced during our menstrual cycles.
It is also the most used aromatherapy oil during childbirth. However, Clary Sage Essential Oil should not be used during pregnancy. Instead, it can be used around a woman’s due date to assist with bringing on the birth, and reducing emotional issues and fears of childbirth.
Not only is Clary Sage Essential Oil very appeasing emotionally, it has also been shown to reduce physical discomfort.
Clary Sage Essential Oil is also excellent for skin health, assisting with things like acne, eczema and even boils.
Clary Sage Essential Oil Health Benefits
Clary Sage Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Antibacterial + antidepressant + anticonvulsant + antispasmodic + antiseptic + aphrodisiac + astringent + carminative (reduces gastric bloating & flatulence) + deodorant + digestive + emmenagogue (increases menstrual flow) + euphoric + hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) + nervine + sedative + stomachic (supports digestive health) + uterine (provide womb support)
Clary Sage Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Clary Sage Essential Oil has had many traditional applications. These are just a few:
- Calming + soothing + anti-inflammatory
- Reducing maternal anxiety, fear and pain during labour
- Amenorrhea, (menstrual absence) + dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Mood enhancing + stress reducing
- Improving circulation
- Stress + insomnia
- Neurasthenia or hyperactivity in children
- Relationship problems + emotional turmoil + self-esteem issues
- Gynaecological disorders
- Peripheral nerve tonic
- Digestion aid + intestinal cramping + flatulence
- Muscular aches and pains
- Respiratory infections + whooping cough + asthma attacks + colic
- Acne + boils
- Hydrating for dry or mature skin + sebum regulating
- Skin inflammation
- Hair loss, dandruff
Clary Sage Essential Oil Hormonal & Emotional Health Benefits
Clary Sage Essential Oil is considered the queen of all essential oils for hormonal health and hormonal emotional health.
It is usually used in diluted form (c. 2% – 3% dilution) and applied abdominally. Arnica Oil makes a good carrier oil for this purpose, especially if discomfort is an issue.
*Wild As The Wind also carry an Organic Arnica Oil, as well as the ethically sourced Arnica Oil mentioned above.
Wild As The Wind Clary Sage Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Clary Sage Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Salivia sclarea
- Plant Family: Lamiaceae
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves + flowers + buds
- Appearance: Pale yellow. Thin to medium consistency
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Aromatic Description: Rich, herbaceous, earthy with floral undertones
- Chemical Family: Esters, Monoterpenols
- Key Constituents: Linalyl acetate + Linalool + a-Terpineol + Germacrene D + B-Caryophyllene
- Shelf Life: 4 to 5 years
- Origin: Russia
Wild As The Wind also stock:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.