Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil is a citrus essential oil, but unlike Lemon Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil and Grapefruit Essential Oil, the FCF in the title means that Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is no longer photo toxic.
So, unlike the other citrus essential oils mentioned, Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil can be worn on the skin (at the proper dilution), and immediately exposed to the sun without any adverse effects.
Bergamot FCF Aromatherapy Oil would be photo toxic if it weren’t furocoumarin-free, (FCF). The photo toxic constituent in Bergamot Essential Oil is bergaptene, which is removed from the FCF essential oil..
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is very clean and enlivening.
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is most similar to Sweet Orange Essential Oil, but it is slightly more tart and edgy, and has more floral undertones.
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Blends Well With
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil mixes exceptionally well with most aromatherapy oils, but it is particularly well paired with these essential oils:
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Lavandin Super Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Lavender High Altitude Essential Oil
- Lavender Maillette Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Lime Essential Oil
- Organic Mandarin Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Patchouli Light Essential Oil
- Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Attributes
Analgesic + antibacterial + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antiseptic + antifungal + antioxidant.
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is considered to be uplifting but calming. It is ideal for use during emotionally challenging times.
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil confers many benefits to our facial and bodily skin, and, when ingested, it also helps to recondition our internal skin. Just like Sweet Orange Essential Oil it is excellent for digestive issues.
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Main Uses
- Anxiety + depression + schizophrenia
- Reducing Food cravings
- Digestive support + stimulating digestive juices + bad breath
- Lymphatic drainage
- Relieving joint + muscle pain + muscle tension
- Stimulating hormones
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil Contraindications
Diabetics must use Bergamot FCF with caution as it may affect blood sugar control. It’s important to monitor blood sugar levels often if you decide that the many benefits of using this essential oil outweigh the possible side effects.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.