Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil is a premium Australian Eucalyptus Essential Oil. It is also known as:
- Eucalyptus Peppermint Essential Oil
- Blue Peppermint Essential Oil
- Broad-Leaved Peppermint Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil possesses all the many therapeutic benefits of Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil, but it is aromatically superior, with refreshing peppermint tones. It is also safer to use with young children owing to a low 1,8-Cineole content < 2%.
For example, Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil is equally supportive of our respiratory system. The mild menthol aroma frees airways, clears sinuses, and helps to restore normal breathing.
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil Health Benefits
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Anti-asthmatic + antibacterial + anti-fungal + antineuralgic + antiparasitic + antirheumatic + antiseptic + antispasmodic + antiviral + balsamic + cicatrisant (wound healing / formation of a cicatrix) + decongestant Cooling + decongestant + deodorant, depurative (purifying & detoxifying the blood) + diuretic + expectorant + febrifuge (reduces fever) + hypoglycaemic (lowers blood sugar) + prophylactic (intended to prevent disease) + rubefacient (produces redness of the skin by causing dilation of the capillaries & increasing blood flow) + stimulant + vermifuge (kills intestinal worms) + vulnerary (wound healing)
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include:
- Fighting infection
- Respiratory problems: sinusitis + sinus headache + colds & flu + asthma + bronchitis + catarrh + coughs
- Throat & mouth infections
- Autoimmune conditions: Rheumatism + arthritis
- Muscular aches + sprains
- Cramping: Muscle + digestive + menstrual
- Nervous exhaustion
- Fungal infections
- Head lice
- Inflammatory skin conditions: Acne + Eczema
- Cuts + sores
Cautions & Contraindications
Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-sensitising & non-irritant
Safe for children
Wild As The Wind Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Eucalyptus dives
- Plant Family: Myrtaceae
- Parts Used: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Perfumery Note: Top / Middle
- Chemical Family: Ketones
- Appearance: Pale Yellow, thin consistency
- Origin: Austrailia
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Aromatic Description:
- Gentle, rich, medicinal & very mildly camphorous, with minty overtones
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind stock a good number of Eucalyptus Essential Oils:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.