Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is one of the milder smelling forms of Cedarwood Essential Oil, of which there are several. This includes the more pungent Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil, making it the most popular option for repelling moths.
However, Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is the more popular oil for diffusing.
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Aroma
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is a very popular oil aromatically. It is instantly soothing and reassuring… like a walk through an evergreen glade. It is also very grounding.
Although subtle, it is a sophisticated oil aromatically, with predominantly woodsy, earthy tones, supplemented with rich, warm, sweet undertones. It also has a slight piquantness to it.
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Health Benefits
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Anti-inflammatory + antifungal + antiseptic + antispasmodic + astringent + diuretic + insecticidal + sedative + tonic
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
The traditional uses of Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil include:
- Respiratory issues
- Improving focus + concentration
- Stress + tension
- Urinary + kidney issues
- Fungal infections
- Inflammatory skin conditions: Eczema + Acne + Psoriasis etc
- Dry scalp + dandruff
- Fungal infections: Athlete’s Foot + Thrush
- Insect repellent
Wild As The Wind Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes. It is an ethically sourced from a sustainable source.
- INCI: Cedrus atlantica
- Plant Family: Pinaceae
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Part used: wood
- Appearance: Light golden yellow, medium consistency
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Aromatic Description: Mild, coniferous & woodsy tones with zesty undertones
- Chemical Family: Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols
- Shelf life: 5 – 8 years (thought to improve with age)
- Origin: Morocco
Wild As The Wind also stock:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.