Amyris Sandalwood Essential Oil
Amyris Aromatherapy Oil is also known as West Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil, and is sometimes used instead of Sandalwood Aromatherapy Oil. However, Amyris Essential Oil is not an actual Sandalwood Oil, even though it shares some very similar benefits.
Amyris Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Amyris Essential Oil is, in some ways, similar to that of Mysore Sandalwood Aromatherapy Oil, but the difference is unmistakable, all the same.
Amyris Essential Oil has a very pleasant aroma :: it is gentle & warm, almost balsamic, with woody undertones.
Amyris Essential Oil is considerably less expensive than Sandalwood Mysore Essential Oil.
Amyris Essential Oil Attributes
Amyris Essential Oil is considered to be uplifting but calming at the same time. Ideally used for relaxation purposes, especially before bedtime.
Like Sandalwood Essential Oil, Amyris exerts very positive effects on skin health when used topically. It can also be used aromatically for the symptomatic relief of coughs and colds, although there are better essential oils for this purpose, including:
Amyris Essential Oil is one of a few very viscous essential oils which will not flow in a cold environment. Even in hot weather it can be difficult to get Amyris Essential Oil to flow quickly.
Most of us end up taking the plastic dropper insert out of the bottles.
Prior to doing this, first try rolling your Amyris Essential Oil bottle vigorously between your palms for a minute to warm it up, or put it in a pocket, close to a warm part of your body for ten minutes.
Hopefully the flow rate will be much improved.
Amyris Aromatherapy Oil Blends Well With
- Benzoin Essential Oil
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cistus Essential Oil
- Citronella Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Galbanum Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Iary Essential Oil
- Lavandin Super Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Lavender High Altitude Essential Oil
- Lavender Maillette Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Lime Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Peru Balsam Essential Oil
- Rosewood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.