Peru Balsam Essential Oil
Peru Balsam Essential Oil is likely the essential oil with the most alternative names. The following list includes many of the names for Peru Balsam Essential Oil, but is by no means exhaustive.
Black balsam, Honduras balsam, Indian balsam, Balsamum peruvianim, Surinam balsam, Baume de San Salvador, Quina, Balsamo, Tolu, Quina quina, Santos Mahogany, Toluifera pereirae, and Toluifera pereira balsam.
Peru Balsam Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Peru Balsam Essential Oil is very mild, alluring and calming… some would almost say, seductive. Peru Balsam Essential Oil is similar to other balsamic essential oils like Copaiba Essential Oil, which is mild and sweet with a moreishness about it. Peru Balsam Essential Oil mixes exceptionally well with most aromatherapy oils, but it is particularly well paired with these essential oils:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Peru Balsam Essential Oil can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions in some people.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils. Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists. Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.