Peru Balsam Essential Oil
Peru Balsam Essential Oil has a good number of alternative names. The following list includes many of the lesser known names of this sweet smelling aromatherapy oil, but is by no means exhaustive.
Black balsam, Honduras balsam, Indian balsam, Balsamum peruvianim, Surinam balsam, Baume de San Salvador, Quina, Balsamo, Tolu, Quina quina, Santos Mahogany, Toluifera pereirae, and Toluifera pereira balsam.
Peru Balsam Essential Oil is most commonly used to treat chronic skin conditions, particularly wounds which are slow to heal, as well as internal afflictions like ulcers, and haemorrhoids etc.
It is also excellent for inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, and psoriasis, which are both autoimmune diseases. It is helpful for lesser known conditions like prurigo and pruritus, which also stem from systemic dysfunction.
Peru Balsam Essential Oil Health Benefits
Peru Balsam Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include the following:
Antibacterial + antidepressant + antifungal + anti-inflammatory + antiparasitic + antiseptic + antispasmodic + anxiolytic, (antianxiety) + cicatrisant + expectorant + hypotensive + expectorant + febrifuge + hypotensive + immuno-stimulant + nervine + stimulant
Please consult the Glossary Of Terms for more information.
Peru Balsam Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Peru Balsam Essential Oil traditional health benefits are thought to include:
- Nervous tension
- Treatment for dry socket
- Post-extraction alveolitis
- Respiratory Issues: Asthma + bronchitis
- Insect repellent
- Immune support
Peru Balsam Essential Oil For Skincare
- Chapped skin
- Chapped lips
- Rashes & other stress related skin conditions
Wild As The Wind Peru Balsam Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Peru Balsam Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Myroxylon Balsamum Pereirae Balsam Oil
- Plant Family: Fabaceae
- Parts Used: Resin / gum
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Chemical Family: Esters
- Appearance: Pale yellow, medium consistency
- Origin: El Salvador
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
Peru Balsam Essential Oil Aroma
The aroma of Peru Balsam Essential Oil is very mild, alluring and calming… some would almost say, seductive. Peru Balsam Essential Oil is similar to other balsamic essential oils like Copaiba Essential Oil, which is mild and sweet, and Benzoin Essential Oil, which is an equally alluring oil aromatically.
Peru Balsam Essential Oil mixes exceptionally well with most aromatherapy oils, but it is particularly well paired with these essential oils:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Lavender True Essential Oil
- Lavender Spike Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil<
- Vetiver Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Cautions & Contraindications:
Peru Balsam Essential Oil can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions in some people.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.