Yarrow Essential Oil
Yarrow Essential Oil is a profoundly anti-inflammatory aromatherapy oil which is cited in several medical texts for being an exceptional treatment for autoimmune conditions.
There are an increasing number of autoimmune conditions being recognised each year, all of which are being added to an already lengthy autoimmune disease list. These are just a small number: Gout, Arthritis, Psoriasis, Alzheimer’s, Lupus and Multiple Sclerosis etc.
Organic Yarrow Essential Oil is beneficial to all of the above autoimmune conditions and many more.
Other aromatherapy oils which are also helpful for autoimmune conditions include:
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Cananga Essential Oil
- Iary Essential Oil
- Hemp Essential Oil
- Copaiba Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
Yarrow Essential Oil For Emotional Health
Yarrow Aromatherapy Oil restores equilibrium during times of upheaval, and supports us as we pass from one phase of life to the next.
*There are Organic and Wildcrafted Organic versions of all of the oils.
In addition, the following aromatherapy oils are exceptionally healing for trauma and grief also:
Yarrow Essential Oil For Energetic Health
Yarrow Aromatherapy Oil is a very balancing and grounding aromatherapy oil which helps to facilitate greater levels of clarity.
Yarrow Aromatherapy Oil supports us in the following energetic ways:
- Throat Chakra :: speaking our truth
- Shifting trauma
- Creating a stronger connection between us and our higher purpose
Emotional trauma and upset are stored in our energy bodies. This is a recognised fact within Western Medicine.
Learn more: Ultimate Cause Of All Illness
Yarrow Essential Oil Health Benefits
Yarrow Essential Oil Health Benefits Include :: abortifacient + anthelmintic (heals wounds and strengthens the circulatory system) + anti-inflammatory + anti-rheumatic + astringent (contracts skin cells)+ antibacterial + antispasmodic, antimicrobial + antiulcer + cicatrisant (skin-healing, wound healing or cell regenerative) + carminative + choleretic (increases bile production) + contraceptive + digestive + diuretic + emmenagogue + expectorant + hepatoprotective + hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) + tonic + vulnerary (wound healing).
Yarrow Essential Oil Traditional Healing Uses
- Emotional pain relief
- Cleanses blood + aids circulation
- Hemostasis: stops bleeding
- Heals broken capillaries
- Respiratory infections
- Muscle & joint pain
- Arthritis + Rheumatism
- Muscular And Menstrual Cramps
- Improves gut health :: reduces intestinal gas + alleviates chest pain + indigestion (promotes digestive juices & bile) + soothes stomach ache
- Eliminates excess water & salt from the body
Yarrow Essential Oil For Skincare
- Wound healing
- Scar healing
- Eczema + Rosacea + Non-Allergic Dermatitis + Psoriasis + Atopic Dermatitis
- Improves skin tone + lifts sagging skin
- Reduces hair loss
- Improves gum health
- Improves skin integrity & brightness
- Clears skin infections
- Dermal fungal infections
Yarrow Essential Oil Quick Reference
- INCI :: Achillea millefolium
- Plant Family: Asteraceae
- Parts Used: Flowers & leaves
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Colour: Pale Deep Blue
- Consistency: Thin
- Shelf Life: 5 years
Wild As The Wind Yarrow Essential Oils
Please note, there are several versions of Yarrow Essential Oil available from the Wild As The Wind Online Essential Oil Shop, including the following:
***If you ever want to see if there is more than one version of each aromatherapy oil within the Wild As The Wind range of essential oils, simply search for the variety of aromatherapy oil you are curios about… such as ‘Frankincense’ or ‘Yarrow’ for example… and various options will be shown in the results.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind essential oils are suitable for:
- diffusing & nebulising
- diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK & Europe.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.