Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil is also known as Chamomile (Blue) Essential Oil.
This Chamomile German Essential Oil is ethically sourced from a trusted UK producer.
The Chamomile plants used to make this UK Chamomile German Essential Oil are cultivated and harvested in the UK. The plant stock is then steam distilled, on-site, to make this beautifully aromatic UK Chamomile (Blue) Essential Oil.
German Chamomile Essential Oil is also known as:
Blue Chamomile Essential Oil + Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil
Chamomile Blue Essential Oil Health Benefits
Chamomile Blue Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Analgesic, Anti-allergenic, Anti-anxiety + anti bacterial + antibiotic + anti-depressant + antifungal, anti-histamine, Anti-inflammatory + antineuralgic + antiphlogistic (reduces inflammation / heat) + antiparasitic + antiseptic + antispasmodic + antiviral + carminative, (reduces flatulence) + cholagogic, (increases bile flow) + cicatrisant, (wound healing) + CNS sedative, (CNS = Central Nervous System) + cooling + digestive tonic + emmenagogue, (increases pelvic blood flow) + febrifuge + nervine + sedative + tonic + vulnerary, (wound healing) + wound healing
Chamomile Blue Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Chamomile German Essential Oil traditional health benefits are thought to include:
- Abscesses + boils + sores
- Autoimmune conditions: arthritis + rheumatism + diabetes
- Digestive support: flatulence + bloating + digestive discomfort +
- digestive infection + colic
- Urinary health: Cystitis
- Inflammatory skin conditions: Dermatitis + eczema + acne +
- psoriasis + rosacea + insect bites etc
- Female health: PMS + problem / painful periods + period regularity
- Wound healing
- Sprains + strains + muscle injury
Wild As The Wind German Chamomile Essential Oil
This Wild As The Wind German Chamomile Aromatherapy Oil is a very aromatic and pleasing essential oil.
Unlike the other Wild As The Wind German Chamomile Essential Oil, this oil is sourced in the UK.
Conversely, the Wild As The Wind Wildcrafted Organic German Chamomile Essential Oil, and the Wild As The Wind Organic German Chamomile Essential Oil are both continental oils. Both of these aromatherapy oils are exceptional. But, the UK Chamomile (Blue) Essential Oil is also a very pleasing and potent oil.
The reason why the Wild As The Wind Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is so popular is because it has less of a carbon footprint than these other oils.
Plus, more people are beginning to understand the importance of buying British, as well as buying from UK independent businesses. So this Wild As The Wind Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is beginning to tick a lot more boxes for more people.
Chamomile Blue Essential Oil Energetic Qualities
Chamomile German Essential Oil possesses energetic healing properties as well as physical healing properties.
The energetic properties exerted by Chamomile German Essential Oil are similar to those of Chamomile Roman Essential Oil.
Both Chamomile oils are deeply grounding and anti-inflammatory… helping us move swiftly from a flight or flight state, back into the health-giving state of rest and digest.
This UK Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is, thus, a profoundly calming, reassuring, and supportive oil, which is known to help provide people with a restful night’s sleep and a greater sense of being truly ‘present’ during their waking hours.
This oil is all about aligning ourselves more with ‘the flow’; dampening resistance, and allowing greater levels of engagement and commitment to life, and to the lessons it holds. It is especially beneficial to women.
Blue Chamomile Essential Oil inspires a more loving outlook, improving relationships and refining the way in which we love. German Chamomile Essential Oil guides us to love more unconditionally, freeing us from unhealthy emotions, such as, jealousy, envy, guilt, and intolerance, allowing greater levels of forgiveness and acceptance.
German Chamomile Essential Oil Mixes Well With
Wild As the Wind Organic Blue Chamomile Essential Oil is particularly well paired with these essential oils:
- Benzoin Essential Oil
- Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Neroli Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Please note, Wild As The Wind also carry ethically sourced essential oils to the organic counterparts stated above. In some cases, wildcrafted organic essential oils are also available.
Wild As the Wind carry an Organic Blue Chamomile Essential Oil as well as an incredible Wildcrafted Organic Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil
- INCI: Matricaria recutita flower oil
- Plant Family: Asteraceae
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Parts Used: Flowers / buds
- Aroma: Sweet, fruity, earthy & herbaceous
- Appearance: Deep blue, thin consistency
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chemical family: Sesquiterpenes & Oxides
- Origin: UK
- Shelf Life: 7 years
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.
There are no reviews yet.