Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Chamomile Roman Essential Oil is less commonly known as Anthemis nobilis, but it has also been referred to as the Plant’s Physician because of its ability to exert a positive effect on plants growing nearby.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is also known as:
- English Chamomile Essential Oil
- Sweet Chamomile Essential Oil
- Garden Chamomile Essential Oil
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Health Benefits
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is thought to include these health benefits: Analgesic + anti-anxiety + anti-asthmatic + antibacterial + antibiotic + antidepressant + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antineuralgic + antioxidant + antiphlogistic + antispasmodic + carminative (reduces digestive upset, bloating and gas) + cholagogic + cicatrizant + CNS tonic + digestive + emmenagogic + febrifuge + hepatic + hypotensive + immune boosting + nervine + sedative + stomachic + sudorific + tonic + vermifuge + vulnerary
For more information please consult the Glossary Of Terms.
Chamomile Roman Essential Oil Energetic Qualities
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil possess energetic healing properties as well as physical healing properties. The energetic properties exerted by Chamomile Roman Essential Oil are grounding. It draws it’s strength through being able to yield when necessary, rather than breaking under the pressure of opposing forces, and through it’s incredible propensity to thrive in varied environments and adapting so well to change.
All of these attributes enable Chamomile Roman Essential Oil to exert a calming, reassuring influence on those who use it, helping them face major life challenges in a really healthy way, and supporting the immune and nervous systems by limiting stress on the body. It also helps people gain a restful nights sleep, further enhancing the upward spiral in terms of health and fortitude.
Roman Chamomile Aromatherapy Oil Mixes Well With
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil mixes well with these essential oils:
- Benzoin Essential Oil
- Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Neroli Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Otto Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Chamomile Roman Essential Oil is an excellent essential oil packed with calming and uplifting potential.
- INCI: Anthemis nobilis flower oil
- Plant Family: Asteraceae
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Parts Used: Flowers
- Aroma: Sweet, fruity, earthy & warm
- Appearance: Pale yellow, thin consistency
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chemical family: Esthers
- Origin: UK
- Shelf Life: 6 – 7 years
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.
Kazbat (verified owner) –
I purchased this oil to use in my diffuser to help with Depression. As soon as it was delivered, I added it to my diffuser on my desk (I work from home and was having a particularly stressful week). I only needed to add 4 drops to 120ml of water, as the fragrance is very strong and can honestly say that the oil had an almost instant calming effect on me. I was astounded! I am very impressed by this oil and I have since also added clary sage oil for an extra boost.
Rachel Wild –
Dear Karen, I am so pleased this lovely Chamomile Essential Oil is working so well for you. x x x