FACIAL OIL No. 2
FACIAL OIL No. 2 is the Wild As The Wind top selling product.
FACIAL OIL No. 2 is suitable for
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
- Problem skin
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
*Not suitable for pregnant and breast feeding women.
Sadly, some of these customer reviews reproduced here have been partly redacted. This is because it is unlawful to claim natural products are effective for the following:
- Treating skin conditions
- Reducing medical conditions
- Pain relief
- Relieving dermatological symptoms.
★★★★★ 5 Star Etsy Review :: The most incredibly moisturising and soothing oil. Deep inhalations of this as I massage it into my skin, fill my soul with joy. It soothes my dry skin, particularly through the winter months. I have also found it has quickly hxxled troublesome areas of skin that other oils have failed to trxxt. I could not be without this and facial oil number 8!
Helen, Wells, Somerset
★★★★★ 5 Star Etsy Review :: Beautiful! The improvement in my skin, is outstanding! The handwritten note that came with it was also so lovely and personal! Could not recommend enough!
★★★★★ 5 Star Etsy Review :: This oil is MAGIC. It’s been heaven sent and has a heavenly scent. Super moisturising, hxxling and feels like a mini facial each time I use it, which is every morning and every evening. It helps hxxl skin irritations, hormonal breakouts and lxxsen the appearance of old scars.
It’s been 2 days and I am absolutely loving the Facial Oil #2! My skin is pretty damaged by the sun and I suffer super rosey cheeks but even after such a short use of the oil my face is smooth as a baby’s bum without being greasy – the oil is sucked right into my skin! I have found my complexion is evening out and it smells amazing! I’ve used a lot of things in the past – Neals Yard, Elemis and Tropic to name a few but this is in my opinion superior, it feels luxurious. I’ll never go back to creams again!!
Jasmine, Chagford, Devon
FACIAL OIL No. 2 Benefits
Because FACIAL OIL No. 2 is full of highly nutritious natural vitamins, particularly Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Vitamin E, it has a dramatic impact on our skin. Overall, it considerably improves the appearance, texture and feel of facial skin, no matter our skin type or original condition.
Vitamin A is a natural retinoid.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant which may boost collagen production and reduce free radical damage.
Vitamin E may reduce UV damage.
These vitamins, along with a long list of other antioxidants, make FACIAL OIL No. 2 a nutrient-dense, super-food for the skin.
FACIAL OIL No. 2 Moisturiser
FACIAL OIL No. 2 also contains the full spectrum of Essential Fatty Acids, or EFA’s:
Omega-3 + Omega-5 + Omega-6 + Omega-7 + Omega-9
EFA’s are what moisturise our skin, helping to plump & tighten, giving it a healthy, fresh appearance.
This is my second bottle of no. 2 oil. The Neal’s Yard face oil I used previously bears no comparison to No. 2, which is amazing… I much prefer it. It left my skin feeling soft happy and fed. A total revelation. Thank you for making a middle aged lady happy.
Donna, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Suitable for everyone over the age of 14 years of age.
For children of 10 years – 14 years, dilute by 50% using a good Organic Carrier Oil
I love this oil and the benefits my skin feels from using it. I’ve lost track of how many bottles I’ve gone through. Especially wonderful after sun exposure (using spf of course) it’s super nourishing!
NOT TO BE USED BY: Pregnant or breastfeeding women. (Rose Essential Oil and Myrrh Essential Oil are contraindicated during pregnancy, and Myrrh Essential Oil is also contraindicated during lactation. Geranium Essential Oil should be avoided during the first trimester of pregnancy.)
- Period After Opening: 6 months
- Do not use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergy Advice: Contains Lavender and Geranium Rose Essential Oils
- Consult your doctor if on strong prescription medications
Find out more about using essential oils during pregnancy and breastfeeding: How To Use Essential Oils
Caring For Your Facial Oil
Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. (Can be kept in the fridge in summer.)
Always replace the pipette back in the bottle immediately after use, and screw down firmly.
Never leave your facial oil bottle open for long periods of time. Air oxidises oils.
Full List Of Ingredients
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Wildcrafted Rosehip Oil
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Pomegranate Oil
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Organic Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Organic Rose (Otto) Essential Oil
FACIAL OIL No. 2 has been tested on thousands of people over the process of several years, with only a small number of people (less than 10) displaying any form of reaction. In all cases the reaction has been very moderate with a mild increase in perceived temperature where the face oil had been applied, with an increase in colour, (pinkness of the skin).
In all honestly, I was a little skeptical at first, and worried about breakouts. I have oily skin and wasn’t sure an oil would be right for me. I also tend to get monthly breakouts of really bad spots – you know the ones which you pick and then you cover in too much foundation and actually make it worse?!
It’s also been quite a stressful time in my life – new job, breakups and driving tests – this had only added to my bad skin breakouts. So, I was hesitant about completely changing my skincare routine.
However, I threw myself into using it twice daily and I can honestly say it’s changed my life! My skin is amazing! In the space of a month I have had no nasty outbreaks. My makeup goes on so well and I would even go as far as to say I could see a stage where I may not need foundation any more! It’s made my skin glow and it also smells divine!
I have just ordered my second bottle and will be a regular customer. I’m convincing friends and family to try it too!
Applying Facial Oil No. 2
Using Facial Oil No. 2 couldn’t be easier. Simply follow these steps…
- Remove makeup
- Exfoliate if needed, using hot water & a muslin cloth
- Apply toner, if desired. (You will need less facial oil if you use a Hydrosol Toner.)
- Place the pipette a few centimetres above your hand, and squeeze 2- 6 drops of facial oil on the pads of your fingers.
- Replace the pipette in your facial oil bottle, closing it with your other hand.
- Avoid touching your skin with the dispensing pipette to keep your facial oil sterile.
- Rub the tips of your fingers together to spread & warm the oil.
- Inhale deeply whilst warming the oil to enjoy the calming & relaxing benefits of this oil. Place the tips of your fingers just beneath your nose as you gently rub your fingers together.
- After a couple of inhalations, gently press your oil coated fingertips onto for forehead, cheeks and chin, then gently rub the oil into your face.
- Facial Oil No. 2 is suitable for application on eyelids as well as your face.
- Use a little more oil if you intend to moisturise your neck & décolletage.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars