Cumin Seed Essential Oil
Cumin Seed Essential Oil is a very pleasantly aromatic aromatherapy oil. It smells remarkably similar to the spice, although the aromatic intensity is much stronger.
Some people use the essential oil instead of the spice in their cooking.
Cumin Seed Essential Oil Health Benefits
Cumin Seed Essential Oil health benefits are thought to be: Antibacterial + antiseptic + anti-spasmodic + carminative, digestive, diuretic + detoxification + emenagogue (increases menstrual flow) + nervine + stimulant + tonic
Cumin Seed Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Cumin Seed Essential Oil has been used traditionally for many conditions and purposes.
- Wound healing
- Poor Circulation
- Low Blood Pressure
- Digestive issues: Indigestion + colic + stomach cramps + dyspepsia + bloating + flatulence
- Normalising menstruation
Cautions & Contraindications
Cumin Seed Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising
- Cumin Oil is phototoxic.
- Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young recommend a dermal maximum of 0.4%.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Wild As The Wind Cumin Seed Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Cumin Seed Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Cuminum cyminum
- Plant Family: Apiaceae
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Parts Used: Seeds
- Appearance: Deep golden yellow, medium consistency
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenols
- Origin: Egypt
- Shelf Life: c. 5 years
- Aromatics: Slightly musky, spicy, masculine, & earthy
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.