Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend
The essential oils in the Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend are all thought to be helpful, in many different ways, for people suffering from the following symptoms and conditions.
- Chronic inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions
- Anxiety & Depression & PTSD
- Insomnia & Restless leg syndrome
- Allergies & Histamine intolerance
- Chronic joint & muscle pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Inflammatory digestive conditions
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Hormonal issues
- Inflammatory digestive conditions
- Chemical sensitivities
- Excessive cytokine activity & Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Respiratory conditions
- Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTs)
However, this Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is not designed to treat these conditions in a conventional medical sense. But, because Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is comprised of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant essential oils, which have been shown to either reduce histamine production or block histamine uptake, whilst also reducing the artificially elevated immune response of many of the above conditions, there are various benefits and advantages of using Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend.
Nevertheless, please note, it is incumbent upon me to make clear that the information provided is not intended to replace the medical directives of your healthcare provider. This information is not meant for the diagnosis of health issues. If you are pregnant, have serious or multiple health concerns, consult with your healthcare provider before using essential oils or associated products. If you experience any complications or adverse reactions contact your healthcare provider.
Please also note, there is a huge amount of peer reviewed scientific research supporting the use and efficacy of essential oils to treat all manner of conditions, but whilst big pharma has a fist-like grip around governmental approval channels, non-toxic, complementary health protocols will continue to be undermined.
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend Potential Health Benefits
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend may help with the symptomatic reduction of inflammatory disorders, including:
- Chemical sensitisation
- Cytokine activity
- Emotional issues, (anxiety, depression, panic attacks and PTSD etc)
- Regulating the autonomic nervous system
- Regulating the central nervous system
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Reducing inflammation
- Soothing digestive issues
- Appeasing depression
- Soothing and improving inflammatory skin conditions
Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend may also help to alleviate insomnia and restless leg syndrome etc.
Additionally, Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend contains essential oils which are thought to be antiviral, antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal.
Ultimately, Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend may help with all 147 known autoimmune conditions.
*New autoimmune conditions are being discovered every year.
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend Used With Courage Essential Oil Blend
Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is an ideal accompaniment to Wild As The Wind Courage Essential Oil Blend. Please see the usage instructions for more deatil, (below).
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is a proprietary blend of organic and wildcrafted versions of some of the following aromatherapy oils.
- Organic Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- Organic Thyme Red Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- ★ Organic German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Organic Spearmint Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
★ Wildcrafted Organic Essential Oil
Using Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend
As an undiluted essential oil blend, Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend can be used in diffusers, and for traditional steam inhalation. A few drops can also be placed on a hanky, or a piece of cloth, to be inhaled directly as long as you avoid direct contact, and don’t get any undiluted essential oil on your skin.
Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend must be diluted, in a good carrier oil, before topical application is advised.
*Raspberry Seed Oil is recommended as the best carrier oil in this instance as it absorbs beautifully, and is suitable for facial application to relieve sinuses etc. It is also an impressive moisturiser!
Please read the directions for use below for more information. Additionally, for more information, please read How To Use Essential Oils.
Full List Of Beneficial Essential Oils
To read why each essential oil is specifically helpful for inflammatory conditions, autoimmune conditions and mental health conditions please read:
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome Essential Oils
*Mast Cells are body-wide protective cells which defend against viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic conditions as well as environmental pollutants and toxins. Mast Cells can be dysregulated by trauma, PTSD, anxiety and depression as well as dirty energy and non-native EMF (microwave technologies like WiFi and mobile phone frequencies.)
Directions For Use
Add up to five drops of Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend to your diffuser. Diffuse Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend for an hour or so, with intervals, up to two or three times a day.
Because Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is an ideal accompaniment to Wild As The Wind Courage Essential Oil Blend they can be used at differing times of day for optimal benefit.
Wild As The Wind Courage Essential Oil Blend is best used in the morning, and throughout the day for its invigorating effects. Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is best used in the evening for it’s calming effects.
Please note: The same advice that applies to essential oils in general also apply to Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend. Please follow the advice for the safe diffusion of essential oils in How To Use Essential Oils
Traditional Steam Inhalation
If you want to use your Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend in a more traditional way you can do the following…
***Remove all makeup.
Place up to 5 drops of Wild As The Wind Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend in a large bowel of steaming hot water. Then lean forward until your face is hovering about 12 inches / 20cm above the steaming hot water, then place a towel over your head and extend it to encompass the outer edges of the bowl. This traps the essential oil infused steam so that the benefits are intensified.
Only stop when the water cools and no more steam is forthcoming.
Keep your eyes closed throughout.
***It’s a great idea to deep cleanse your facial skin with a Hydrosol Toner after a steam inhalation. This is because the steam really opens up your dermal pores, and so, cleansing with a good toner will allow a very deep cleanse of your pores.
Carry Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend With You At All Times
As an undiluted essential oil blend Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend can also be inhaled straight from the bottle. This is one of the best ways of using therapeutic grade essential oils. Find full details on how to safely inhale essential oils from the bottle, and in which amounts in How To Use Essential Oils
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend For Topical Application
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend must be diluted in a good carrier oil before being applied to your skin. Raspberry Seed Oil is recommended as it absorbs beautifully, and is suitable for facial application to relieve sinuses etc.
Please refer to How To Use Essential Oils for more information about diluting pure essential oils.
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend Suitability
- Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is suitable for use in a diffuser in a properly ventilated room..
- If you have pets it’s important to always leave a door open so they can leave if desired. Please read How To Use Essential Oils for more information.
- Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is suitable for diffusing around children of 6 years of age and above.
- Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is only suitable for topical application after it has been properly diluted in a good carrier oil. Please read How To Use Essential Oils for more information.
- Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is not suitable for topical application or inhalation for those who are under 6 years of age or under, even after it has been properly diluted in a good carrier oil.
Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend Contraindications & Cautions
- Deep Calm Essential Oil Blend is contraindicated for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Avoid using, in all forms, around those who are under 6 years of age.
- This preparation is NOT phototoxic, but it must be properly diluted before topical application. Consult Using Essential Oils for more information.
- Avoid eyes and intimate areas.
- Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place away from direct sunlight.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK organic essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use organic aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all organic essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific organic essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind organic essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.
Really helped clear my chest after two or three deep inhalations. It’s an unusual smelling blend that has really grown on me. When I’m all congested I’m not that keen on the smell, but when my chest clears I love it. I’m really surprised by how well it works, and how quickly. It’s making a big difference.Thank you.
Rachel Wild –
Thanks Rachel, it’s great to hear Deep Calm is working so well for you. x x x
Diz (verified owner) –
I love the aroma of this blend and use it in my night time bath or sometimes just take a deep breath from the bottle.
It smells delicious
Rachel Wild –
Dear Di, thanks so much for your feedback. x x x I’m really curious to know how it makes you feel… I’m guessing you find it really relaxing owing tyo the way you’re using thr Deep Calm Blend? x x x
Edwina Walker –
I am a medical osteopath and this oil is so important to help serious anxiety & stress in my patients. It is my daily oil to use as it’s a great price and has the most amazing effect on the nervous system and physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. The smell is quite addictive. Thank you Rachel, great product. 🙏
Lucy McCarthy (verified owner) –
This is truly my all time favourite blend ever. Its been a life saver and my go to in times of uncertainty and stress. Just incredible xxx.