Angelica Root Essential Oil
INCI: Angelica Archangelica Root Oil
Angelica Root Essential Oil is variously referred to as Oil Of Angels, Archangel Oil, Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit Root.
Angelica Root Aromatherapy Oil is a powerfully fragrant essential oil, which is thought to gently enlighten us through a process of peeling back our layers of uncertainty until only clarity remains. It is also thought to inspire feelings of forgiveness for our shortfalls and failings, which in turn illuminates the path for us to take.
Angelica Root Essential Oil is very much an inspirational force which encourages us to remember our humanity.
It is often used by those attempting to access angelic realms for guidance and by those who earnestly seek spiritual illumination.
Angelica Root Aromatherapy Oil Energetic Frequency
Angelica Root Essential Oil is thought to resonate at a very high frequency. Elsewhere on the internet you will see the energetic frequency for this oil being stated as 85 MHz. In my estimations it is many times higher than this.
Angelica opens our hearts and assists us in ascending to a higher consciousness whilst also providing protection from negative energies and the projected emotions of others.
Angelica Root Essential Oil Aroma
Angelica Root Essential Oil is a much more aromatic oil than the one distilled from the seeds of the Angelica plant. This is reflected in the price of the two oils, with Angelica Root Essential Oil being the more expensive of the two.
Angelica Root Essential Oil is fresh, woody and herbaceous with the tang of freshly ground pepper. More specifically, it is clean and clear and strangely evocative and other-worldly, but in such a way that instills trust and assurance rather than being disquieting.
Angelica Root Aromatherapy Oil Health Benefits
Angelica Root Aromatherapy Oil is considered to be curative as well as restorative.
Angelica Root Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Antibacterial + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antispasmodic + anti-aflatoxigenic (fungicidal) + antimicrobial + antioxidant + anti-spasmodic + anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) + carminative (reduces intestinal bloating & gas) + cytotoxic (kills abnormal cells) + depurative (purifying & detoxifying the blood) + depurative (purifying & detoxifying the blood) + diaphoretic (promotes sweating) + digestive + diuretic + hepatic (supports Liver health) + emmenagogue (increases menstrual flow) + expectorant + ferbifuge (reduces fever) + hepatic (supports Liver health) immuno-supportive + nervine (nerve tonic) + phytotoxic + relaxant + stimulant + stomaich (supports digestive health) + tonic
According to Web.MD Angelica, when used as a herb, is beneficial for:
Heartburn (dyspepsia), intestinal gas (flatulence), loss of appetite (anorexia), overnight urination (nocturia), arthritis, stroke, dementia, circulation problems, “runny nose” (respiratory catarrh), nervousness and anxiety, fever, plague, and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Angelica Root Essential Oil Traditional Uses
Angelica Root Essential Oil has been historically used to treat a number of conditions as well as for the purposes of convalescence.
It has traditionally been used for the following:
- Emotional + nervous system support :: stress + anxiety + nervousness + emotional exhaustion + grounding
- Gastrointestinal health
- Respiratory health :: colds + flu
- Bacterial + viral infections
- Skin conditions + dermal support :: Psoriasis _ Eczema
- Arthritis + gout
- *Nicotine addiction
- Enhancing spiritual awareness & fostering feelings of inner peace
- Vision questing + accessing the wisdom of the angelic realms
*Nicotine addiction :: I have successfully used Black Pepper Essential Oil to quit smoking.
Angelica Root Essential Oil For Skincare
Angelica Root Essential Oil restores the dermal microbial balance, which is vitally important for skin health. It soothes irritated skin and helps heal hard to treat skin conditions like Psoriasis, Eczema and Rosacea. Angelica Root Essential Oil leaves skin looking revitalised.
Angelica Root Essential Oil Attributes
According to a US governmental website, Angelica Root Essential Oil is active against:
- Fusarium genus, Botrytis cinerea, & Alternaria solani, Clostridium difficile, Clostridium perfringens, Enterococcus faecalis, Eubacterium limosum, Peptostreptococcus anaerobius, & Candida albicans
- Source https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5620520/
Angelica Root Essential Oil Major Constituents
Angelica Root Essential Oil is mainly comprised of monoterpenes, but concentrations vary from region to region and from one season to another.
Angelica Root Essential Oil Key Constituents :: α-pinene + δ-3-carene + limonene + α-phellandrene + β-phellandrene
Angelica Root Essential Oil Safety
Angelica Root Essential Oil is non-toxic and non-irritating.
According to Essential Oil Safety 2nd Edition :: Tisserand & Young :: Angelica Root Essential Oil is phototoxic. This means Angelica Root Essential Oil, when applied topically, temporarily sensitises the skin to sun exposure. The topical application of Angelica Root Essential Oil could result in serious burns within 24 hours of use if the wearer goes out in the sun.
Avoid using during pregnancy.
Angelica Root Essential Oil Blends Well With
- Benzoin Essential Oil
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Chamomile Roman Essential Oil
- Cistus Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Elemi Essential Oil
- Frankincense Carterii Essential Oil
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
- Galbanum Essential Oil
- Gurjum Essential Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Iary Essential Oil
- Juniper Essential Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Organic Lime Essential Oil
- Organic Mandarin Essential Oil
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Peru Balsam Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Vetivert Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
Angelica Root Essential Oil Production
Only 4ml to 8ml of Angelica Root Essential Oil is extracted from 1kg of plant material, hence the cost.
Wild As The Wind Angelica Root Essential Oil
- INCI: Angelica Archangelica Root Oil
- Plant Family: Apiaceae
- Chemical family: Monoterpenes
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Appearance: Clear, vivid yellow
- Parts Used: Roots
- Shelf Life: c. 5 years
- Perfumery Note: Middle / Base
- Aroma: Sweet, herbaceous, musky
- Key Constituents: Alpha-Pinene <50%, delta-3-Carene <20%, dl-Limonene (racemic) <10%, Myrcene <5%, p-Cymene <5%, omega-Pentadecalactone <5%, Camphene <5%, beta-Pinene <5%, Terpinolene <1%
- Origin: UK
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.