Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is a beautifully fragrant oil, with an unmistakably sweet, exotic, floral aroma.
There are five different essential oils extracted from the flowers of the C. oderata tree. These are obtained sequentially over the 14-hour process of steam distilling the essential oils from the flowers of this exotic tree.
The order in which the oils are extracted are as follows:
- Organic Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang One Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Two Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Three Essential Oil
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is made using a combination of all of the above oils.
To view the full range of Wild As The Wind Ylang Ylang Essential Oils search “Ylang Ylang” in the search box at the top of this page.
Or simply follow these links:
Organic Ylang Ylang I Essential Oil
Organic Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil (Comores)
Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil (Comores)
Ylang Ylang One Essential Oil (Comores)
Ylang Ylang Three Essential Oil (Comores)
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil Health Benefits
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Antibacterial + antibiofilm + antidepressant + antidiabetic + anti-fertility + antifungal + anti-inflammatory + anti-melanogenesis (reduces pigmentation from melanin) + antimicrobial + antioxidant + antiparasitic + antiseptic + antispasmodic + antivector + aphrodisiac + calmative (reduces intestinal gas) + emmenagogue (stimulates menstrual bleeding) + emollient (softens & soothes skin) + euphoriant (emotionally uplifting) + hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) + insect-repellent + moisturiser + nervine (calms nerves) + relaxant (reduces emotional tension) + sedative + tonic
Please refer to the glossary of terms for definitions of the above terms.
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil traditional uses include:
- Anxiety & dpression
- Hypertension + palpitations
- Cardiovascular support + regulating heart beat + improving blood flow + regulating blood pressure
- Digestive health
- Immune support
- Inflammatory conditions: Arthritis + rheumatism etc
- Female & male libido
- Peripheral nerve damage due to diabetes
- Insect repellent
Organic Ylang Ylang I Essential Oil For Skincare
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil may be helpful for the following skincare conditions:
- Inflammatory skin conditions; acne + eczema + contact dermatitis + psoriasis etc…
- Oily skin
- Smoothing irritated skin
- Softening & soothing skin
- Infected skin conditions
- Warts + pimples + boils
- Dark spots
- Inflamed skin conditions
- Viral skin infections: Herpes Simplex Viruses 1 & 2
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil For Healthy Hair
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is one of three essential oils which are traditionally believed to improve hair growth and the overall health of our hair.
Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil has traditionally been used as a conditioner and hair restoration agent. The same is true of the other two essential oils, which naturally support healthy hair:
Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Learn how to use these essential oils to make a rich hair oil, which can also be used as a beard oil, on the Organic Argan Oil page.
*Biotin, or Vitamin B7, supports healthy hair growth and nails.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil has GRAS status (Generally recognised as safe).
- According to Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young there is a mild risk of skin sensitisation, and they caution those who are hypersensitive, or have diseased or damaged skin to be extra cautious.
- Always dilute essential oils in a good organic carrier oil before topical application.
- Maximum dermal dilution 0.8% (Tisserand & Young + IFRA)
- Always perform a patch test before committing to more extensive use.
- For external use only.
Wild As The Wind Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Cananga odorata
- Plant Family: Annonaceae
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Parts Used: Flowers
- Perfumery Note: Middle / Base
- Appearance: Clear to pale yellow, thin consistency
- Chemical family: Esters, sesquiterpenes
- Aroma: Exotic & intensely floral. Sweet with musky & liquorice notes. Tropical floral.
- Shelf Life: 7 years
- Once opened use within 12 months
- Origin: Madagascar
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK organic essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use organic aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all organic essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific organic essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind organic essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.
There are no reviews yet.