Star Anise Essential Oil
Star Anise Essential Oil is a profoundly antimicrobial and antiviral aromatherapy oil.
It has proven effective against MRSA and spike protein Covid infections.
Owing to the shikimic acid content of Star Anise Essential Oil, this aromatherapy oil is a potent antiviral. Diffusing Star Anise Essential Oil acts as a prophylactic, and traditional inhalation methods can be used to shift a pre-existing infection.
Shikimic acid is synthesized by the pharmaceutical industry to make lab-based cold and flu drugs.
Star Anise Essential Oil Health Benefits
Star Anise Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: Analgesic + antibacterial + anti-epileptic + antifungal + anti-inflammatory + anti-hysteric + antimicrobial + antioxidant + antiseptic + antispasmodic + antiviral + aperient, (relieves constipation) + anxiolytic, (anti-anxiety) + carminative, (reduces digestive gas & bloating) + decongestant + digestive tonic + emmenagogue + expectorant, (dissolves mucus) + insecticide + oestrogenic + sedative + stimulant + vermifuge
Apart from its antiviral qualities, star anise has antifungal, gastroprotective, antimicrobial, antioxidant, insecticidal, anthelmintic, antinociceptive, sedative, anti-inflammatory, expectorant and spasmolytic capabilities, as well as estrogenic effects.1
Please consult the Glossary Of Terms for more information.
Wild As The Wind Star Anise Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Star Anise Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Illicium verum essential oil
- Plant Family: Illiciaceae
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Parts Used: Dried, ripe fruit
- Aroma: Spicy, sharp & warm
- Appearance: Pale yellow, thin consistency
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chemical family: Ethers
- Origin: China
- Shelf Life: 4 years
1. Research paper, Science Direct: Antibacterial activity of Illicium verum essential oil against MRSA clinical isolates and determination of its phyto-chemical components
2. Research paper, PubMed Central: Potent phytochemicals against COVID-19 infection from phyto-materials used as antivirals in complementary medicines: a review
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.
There are no reviews yet.