Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend is the most popular blend of essential oils for the purposes of diffusing.
The sweet floral tones of Geranium, when anchored by the balsamic, woody tones of Benzoin, make for a very emotionally pacifying and alluring combination.
This Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend is also a very pacifying blend of essential oils which, when added to bath salts and bicarbonate of soda is ideal for Eczema and Psoriasis.
The combination of bicarbonate of soda and Epsom Salt, (or Dead Sea Salt etc), mixed with these extremely calming and balancing essential oils, will not only sooth angry skin irritations, but will, with regular use, effectively reduce the severity of symptoms.
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
This aromatherapy oil blend simply contains:
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend
Geranium Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: anti- anxiety + anti-acne + antibacterial + anti-depressant + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + anti-neuro-inflammatory + antiseptic + antioxidant + anti-spasmodic + antiviral + astringent + aphrodisiac + astringent + cicatrisant (wound healing / formation of a cicatrix) + deodorant + diuretic + sedative + tonic + vermifuge (kills intestinal worms)
Benzoin Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include: antibacterial + antidepressant + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory + antioxidant + anti-rheumatic + antiseptic + antiviral + astringent + carminative (reduces gastric bloating & flatulence) + digestive + disinfectant + diuretic + expectorant + germicidal + relaxant + sedative + vulnerary (wound healing)
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend Directions For Use
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend is a pure essential oil blend which is suitable for diffusers and essential oil burners.
Add five drops of Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend to your diffuser, and replenish when necessary.
Only diffuse Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend intermittently throughout the day, for a maximum of 3 hours a day.
Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Bath Salts
To make your bath salts, simply add 200g of bicarbonate of soda to 200g of your chosen mineral salt in a mixing bowl.
*Epsom Salts are recommended as they contain the most Magnesium.
Then add ten drops of Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend to your salt and bicarb mix.
Mix your ingredients until the essential oils and carrier oil have been thoroughly dispersed throughout your mix.
Draw yourself a bath, and dissolve your bath salts in the water. Bathe for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Tisserand and Young advise that there’s a potential drug interaction if using drugs metabolized by CYP2B6.
- According to Tisserand and Young, Geranium Essential Oil possesses a low risk of skin sensitisation and they recommend a maximum 17.5% dilution for dermal application.
- Geranium & Benzoin Essential Oil Blend needs to be diluted before use in topical applications.
- Please refer to How To Use Essential Oils for more information about diluting pure essential oils.
- Not to be used by pregnant women in the first trimester
- Use with caution if hypersensitive, or if you have damaged or diseased skin
- Always perform a patch test
- Not advised for internal consumption
- Recommended dermal maximum of 2%
- Do not exceed stated dosages
- Avoid eyes and intimate areas
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.