Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is a real powerhouse of an essential oil. It is very diversely beneficial, safe for use in children, and is one of the most affordable aromatherapy oils in the world.
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil Health Benefits
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include:: Antibacterial + analgesic + acaricidal, (a lethal effect on mites) + antifungal + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antioxidant + antiparasitic + antiseptic + antiviral + decongestant + disinfectant + immune-boosting + vermifuge, (kills intestinal worms)
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil Traditional Uses
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil traditional uses are thought to include:
- Decongestant + expectorant
- Colds + flu + sinusitis + bronchitis + whooping cough… all respiratory tract infections
- Digestive issues + bad breath
- Mouthwash and toothpaste
- Hand sanitation
- Toxic mould elimination
- Green cleaning products
- Laundry (disinfects your washing machine also)
- Head lice
- Warts + Verrucas
- Chicken pox
- Bacterial infections
- Wound healing + salve
- Insect repellent
- Fungal infections :: toenails + candida + athlete’s foot + ringworm
- Cold sores
- Problem skin
Wild As The Wind Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
Wild As The Wind offers a number of different Tea Tree Essential Oils:
- Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
- Fragonia Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK organic essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use organic aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all organic essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific organic essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Organic Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind organic essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.