Dill Essential Oil
Dill Essential Oil is a very gently aromatic aromatherapy oil which resembles the scent of the herb from which it is made.
The essential oil is actually extracted from the seeds of the Dill plant, and so it does not always follow that the aromatherapy oil shares similar aromatic qualities to the plant when this is the case.
Due to the similarities some people use the essential oil instead of the herb in their cooking.
Dill Essential Oil Health Benefits
Dill Essential Oil has been used traditionally for many conditions and purposes.
- Digestive issues: Flatulence + gastritis + enteritis + diarrhea + stomach cramps
- Respiratory support: Coughs + colds
- Wound healing
- Insect bites
- Liver & Gallbladder support
- Kidney stones
- Eye health
- Normalising menstruation + female health
Cautions & Contraindications
- Avoid whilst pregnant and nursing.
- Hepatoxic & nephrotoxic if safe dosages are exceeded.
- Tisserand & Young safe dermal dilution: 1.4%
- Tisserand & Young safe oral dose: 53mg
Wild As The Wind Dill Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Dill Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Anethum graveolens
- Plant Family: Apiaceae
- Parts Used: All plant parts
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Chemical Family: Ketones, Monoterpenes
- Appearance: Clear, thin consistency
- Origin: UK
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, sweet, herbaceous & earthy.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.