Ho Wood Essential Oil
Ho Wood Essential Oil is a beautifully aromatic oil. It is deeply soothing and calming, as well as uplifting.
Ho Wood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the bark and wood of the tree from which Ravintsara Essential Oil or Ravensara Essential Oil originates. The difference being that Ho Wood Essential Oil is made using the leaves.
This is because Tea Tree Essential Oil and Plai Essential Oil share very similar healing potentials as Ravensara Essential Oil / Ravintsara Essential Oil. They are all thought to be antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal.
And, guess what…? Ho Leaf is no different!
Ho Wood Essential Oil Is A Great Choice
However, except for the exception of Plai Essential Oil, Ho Wood Essential is a more well loved aromatherapy oil from an aromatic standpoint. Whereas, Tea Tree Essential Oil is an ‘acquired taste’.
Plus, Ho Wood Essential Oil is an inexpensive aromatherapy oil. So, in many respects it shares even more in common with Palmarosa Essential Oil.
In fact, Ho Wood Essential Oil and Palmarosa Essential Oil are really two of the most impressive and affordable essential oils there are… and, sadly, most people have never even heard of them…
Ho Wood Essential Oil Health Benefits
Ho Wood Essential Oil health benefits are thought to include:
Analgesic + anti-anxiety + antibacterial + anti-convulsant + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antioxidant + anti-spasmodic + antiviral + calming + immuno-stimulant + sedative
Please refer to the Glossary Of Terms for an explanation of these terms.
Ho Wood Essential Oil Traditional Health Benefits
Ho Wood Essential Oil traditional health benefits are thought to include:
- Digestive health: stomach cramps
- Respiratory issues: Colds + flu + bronchitis + pneumonia + sinusitis etc
- Autoimmune disorders: Alzheimer’s + arthritis + rheumatism etc
- Inflammatory skin conditions: Acne + eczema + psoriasis etc
- Menstrual cramping
- Wounds + cuts
- Emotional wellbeing: Stress + anxiety
- Viral infections
- Warts + verrucas
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Cleaning products
Wild As The Wind Ho Wood Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Ho Wood Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- INCI: Cinnamomum camphora var linalool
- Botanical Family: Lauraceae
- Plant Parts Used: Wood + bark + twigs
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Perfumery note: Middle
- Chemical Family: Monoterpenols
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Country of Origin: China
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.