Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil is also known as Ti Tree Lemon Essential Oil.
It is a lesser known alternative to Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Despite being one of the most commonly used aromatherapy oils in the world, Tea Tree Essential Oil is not loved by everyone aromatically.
By contrast, Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil, with it’s beautiful lemony aroma, is a lot more attractive… especially to those who have an aversion to the way Tea Tree Essential Oil smells.
Plus, because it is aromatically more pleasing, Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil also has the added benefit of being able to help with mood stabilisation. It is uplifting and stimulating, and can help lift the spirits during stressful periods.
There is another alternative aromatherapy oil to Tea Tree Essential Oil made using the same species of plant, which is aromatically superior: Fragonia Essential Oil.
Fragonia Essential Oil is thought to offer profound emotional support, but Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil is very beneficial in this area too.
Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil Health Benefits
Tea Tree Lemon Essential shares many of the health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil Health Benefits :: Antibacterial + analgesic + acaricidal, (a lethal effect on mites) + antifungal + anti-histamine + anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial + antioxidant + antiparasitic + antiseptic + antiviral + decongestant + disinfectant + immune-boosting + stimulant + tonic + vermifuge, (kills intestinal worms)
Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil Main Uses
- Decongestant + expectorant
- Colds + flu + sinusitis + bronchitis + whooping cough… all respiratory tract infections
- Mood enhancer
- Digestive issues + bad breath
- Concentration issues
- Inflammatory skin conditions (Acne + Psoriasis + Eczema etc)
- Hand sanitation
- Green cleaning products
- Laundry (disinfects your washing machine also)
- Head lice
- Warts + Verrucas
- Chicken pox
- Bacterial infections
- Wound healing + salve
- Insect repellent
- Fungal infections :: toenails + candida + athlete’s foot + ringworm
- Cold sores
- Problem skin
Wild As The Wind Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
Wild As The Wind offers a number of different Tea Tree Essential Oils:
Wild As The Wind Tea Tree Lemon Essential Oil Details
- Plant Family: Myrtaceae
- Genus: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Parts Used: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Invigoratingly citrussy. Clear, fresh lemon.
- Perfumery Note: Top / Middle
- Appearance: Thin & colourless
- Chemical Family: Aldehydes
- Shelf Life: 2 – 3 years
- Origin: Australia
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind offer one of the most extensive ranges of premium quality, therapeutic grade UK essential oils available online.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.