Cade Essential Oil
Cade Essential Oil is an ethically sourced aromatherapy oil. It is one of several aromatherapy oils made using the plant parts of evergreen trees.
More specifically, it is an oil which originates from the Juniper tree.
Cade Essential Oil Alternatives
Other oils available from Wild As The Wind which are made from plant materials obtained from evergreen trees include:
- Organic Pine Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Pine Essential Oil
- Canada Balsam Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Organic Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Virginia Essential Oil
- ★ Wildcrafted Organic Juniper Needle Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Juniper Needle Essential Oil
- Organic Cypress Essential Oil
- Cypress Leaf Essential Oil
- Black Spruce Essential Oil
Cade Essential Oil Name Variations
Cade Essential Oil is also known as:
- Juniper Tar Essential Oil
- Prickly Juniper Essential Oil
Cade Essential Oil is a variety of Juniper Essential Oil that is native to regions of the Mediterranean. However, Cade Essential Oil is made from different plant parts than Juniper Needle Essential Oil and Juniper Berry Essential Oil.
Wild As The Wind Cade Essential Oil
Wild As The Wind Cade Essential Oil is a premium quality aromatherapy oil, suitable for therapeutic purposes.
- Botanical name: Juniperus oxycedrus
- Plant Family: Cupressaceae
- Parts Used: Branches & twigs
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Appearance: Brown, thick consistency
- Shelf Life: c. 5 years
- Perfumery Note: Base / Middle
- Aroma: Musky, herbaceous, woody, & mildly coniferous
- Origin: France
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are premium quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy oils.
Professional therapists use Wild As The Wind Essential Oils, including Osteopaths and Massage Therapists.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are also used domestically, for home remedies as well as in green cleaning products etc.
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils Are Suitable For:
- Diffusing & nebulising
- Diluting to make body & bath oils (1% dilution)
- Using in your household first aid kit (average 2% dilution)
- Adding to your shampoos, conditioners & liquid soaps (5 drops per 100ml)
- Diluting to make face oils (2% dilution)
- Formulating effective household cleaners & sanitisers (average 5% dilution)
Please consult How To Use Essential Oils for more information on how to use aromatherapy oils, and how to blend them.
However, not all essential oils are suitable for all applications. For this reason, you must read the specific safety advice, including cautions and contraindications, for the specific essential oils you intend to use.
Wild As The Wind Customer Ratings:
Etsy: 5 stars Facebook: 5 stars Google: 4.9 stars
Wild As The Wind Essential Oil Availability
Wild As The Wind Essential Oils are available in the UK.
Wild As The Wind Customer Guarantees
Wild As The Wind essential oils are cruelty-free & vegan friendly. They are also some of the purest, most bio-active essential oils in the world.